We have our guiding vision and our strategy to become a global leader in all our principal markets. From building healthier communities to developing pioneering solutions, our efforts will be grounded by those we serve and whose perspectives that inspire us: our customers.
We are on a mission to grow greener. We understand that together, we can all make a difference. Path to a sustainable growth is the only route that will ensure our world is a place where we can all flourish together in harmony.
QUALITY OF GROWTH
The story of our growth is aligned with, and has played a proud part in, the rapid emergence of India’s economy and commercial sector and we’ve set our sights on green growth as we continue to expand globally.
The Spirit of Prions and Core values
At Prions, we operate with the spirit of trust and loyalty above all else. They are reflected in our core values and serve as the guiding force behind how we do business and why we innovate.
Prions’s symbol, the “Open leaf” is a combination of dynamic compounds extracted from plants in 2 different color tones. The “Green color open leaf compound” is an essential element of Prions’s corporate branding to clearly express and symbolically visualize its corporate brand identity referring GREEN BIOTECHNOLOGY. In addition, the open flask refers by conveying an image of “Unlimited Growth” through a dynamic expression of ORGANIC ENERGY, Prions acquires its visual equity in an effective way.
- Integrity and Ethical Behaviour
- Performance driven work culture
- Value Creation through Innovation & Differentiation
- Quality through Compliance & Best Practices
- Collaboration, Team Work & Mutual Respect
- Multi-step chemical process development capability
- Pilot Plant facility
- Dedicated Kilo Lab Team
- Gram/ kilogram syntheses and
- Multi-Ton manufacturing
- Experienced & Competent Regulatory team
- Lead Management Team for customer interface
We offer following services under confidentiality agreement:
- Cost Competitive Contract manufacturing in adherence to operational safety
- Cost Competitive Process Development
- Strategic Partner for Research and Development.