Solid waste treatment has assumed great significance in today’s context, where protecting the environment is a prime concern. The main objective of the solid waste treatment is to treat the effluent before it is discharged so that the environment is not polluted.
Benefits of Solid Waste Management Enzymes:
- Sludge volume will be reduced more, as more solids are digested.
- Remove bad odor.
- The capacity of the system will be effectively increased, because more waste can be processed, more effectively in, in less time.
- Easier to balance the treatment system.
- Bacterial oxidation of the liquid phase will be faster and more complete.
- Digesters will operate evenly and uniformly, easier planning and routine waste.
- High quality fertile manure will be produced in less span of time.