Solid waste treatment has assumed great significance in today’s context, where protecting the environment is a prime concern. The main objective of the solid waste treatment is to treat the effluent before it is discharged so that the environment is not polluted.
- Sludge volume will be reduced more, as more solids are digested.
- Remove bad odor.
- The capacity of the system will be effectively increased, because more waste can be processed, more effectively in, in less time.
- Easier to balance the treatment system.
- Bacterial oxidation of the liquid phase will be faster and more complete.
- Digesters will operate evenly and uniformly, easier planning and routine waste.
- High quality fertile manure will be produced in less span of time.