APPLICATION OF POTASSIUM SULPHATE
Prions Potassium schoenite Crystalline, fully water soluble potash & Magnesium
fertilizers are specially developed for fertigation and foliar application. It
contains high-quality macro and essential nutrients and chloride-free ingredients
Instant uptake of nutrients by the plants resulting in a significant and quick
improvement in the crop will be seen. Through this application, nutrient uptake
efficiency will be enhanced as losses due to leaching volatilization will be
K and Mg are specially structured and designed, this will give excellent growth in
all the stages of the crop namely the seedling stage, vegetative stage, reproductive
stage, and ripening stage.
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
For spraying: 3-5 gm/liter during the flowering and fruiting stage. For drip
irrigation: 4-8 kg/acre.
01 Kg and 25Kg Pouch Pack.
- Prions Potassium Schoenite is a unique source of plant nutrition since
three essential nutrients are naturally combined into one mineral
- Prions Potassium Schoenite provides a readily available supply of
Potassium, Magnesium, and Sulfur to growing plants in an ideal ratio
Prions Potassium Schoenite has the advantage of having all nutrients
contained within a single particle, which helps provide a uniform
Distillerybution of nutrients when it is spread in the field
- Prions Potassium Schoenite helps in increasing plant strength and builds
resistance to winter kill, drying, insect attack, and spray damage
- Prions Potassium Schoenite is readily water-soluble and immediately
available to plants
- Prions Potassium Schoenite has a neutral pH and does not contribute to
soil acidity or alkalinity. Prions Potassium Schoenite has a low salt
index and is virtually chloride-free
- Prions Potassium Schoenite is eco-friendly, and is recognized as safe.
It has no restrictions for environmental or nutritional use when used at
typical agronomic rates